COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocolsWe’re all in this together!
Now that life here in wine country has begun to re-open, we feel that it’s important to share with our guests what our protocol will be for both Car Service and Designated Driver Service.
We want to keep everyone happy and healthy during the opening stages post COVID-19 so here is what we’re doing:
For Car Service
- Drivers will do a daily health check-in – attesting to no fever, cough, or other symptoms, check temperature before each shift
- All drivers and guests must wear masks while in vehicle (masks provided if needed) ** If everyone in the group is vaccinated and the driver is as well – masks will not be required unless its a preference by the guest or driver.
- Guests may not sit in the front seat with the driver, unless they are vaccinated and the driver is as well
- Driver will sanitize all surfaces that are touched in between stops
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for the driver and guests (if needed)
- With longer distances, windows will need to be cracked in order to have fresh air circulation
- Disposable water bottles provided upon request (sanitized by driver prior)
For Designated Driver Service
- All of the above plus
- Prior to driving, the Driver will sanitize the driver side area and front area
- Driver to sanitize the vehicle prior to settling up with guest (wipe all areas driver has touched)
- Our focus is ensuring that you have a great time while you’re visiting wine country and discovering or returning to this amazing area! We know you’re going to have a great time while navigating through this new normal.
Designated Driver Service
We drive your car, starting at $50/hr
Don't have a vehicle? No worries, we're here to help! Starting at $75/hr
Need help planning your wine country visit? Starting at $100/day
Want a Paparazzi for the day? Starting at $150/day